Sydney city tour
• 3 nights Accommodation in Melbourne
• 3 nights Accommodation in Gold Coast
• 3 nights Accommodation in Cairns
• 3 nights Accommodation in Sydney
• SIC Transfer
Sightseeing Including :
• Melbourne City Tour
• Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) Tour
• Sovereign Hill Gold Rush Tour
• Seaworld Tour
• Kuranda Tour including 1Way SkyRail admission
• Sydney City Tour
• Sea Life Aquarium + Sydney Tower Eye with 4D Experience
• Sydney ShowBoat Cruise with Dinner
• Blue Mountains Tour with Wildlife Park
• Scenic World Tour
• Australian Visa
• Travel Insurance
• Tips to Driver and Guide
• And other expenses not mentioned above
(Tour Validity : Till 31st March 2019)
Prices From :
AUD 2200(Adult Twin Sharing Bed) + GST
AUD 1450 (Child with Bed) + GST
AUD 1250(Child without Bed) + GST
One third of Australia is desert.
There are more than 100 million sheep in Australia but only 20 million people
The Australian Alps, or Snowy Mountains as they’re also known, receive more snow than Switzerland.
Australia’s coastline stretches almost 50,000 km and has over 10,000 beaches.
Scientists think that Aboriginal people have lived in Australia for more than 50,000 years.
Uluru (Ayers Rock) is over eight km in circumference.
The name “Kylie” comes from the Aboriginal word for boomerang. Kylie Minnogue is Australian
Out of the top 25 deadliest snakes in the world, 20 are found in Australia.
Australia was the second country in the world to allow women to vote (New Zealand was first).
Australia’s first police force was made up of the best-behaved convicts.
If you visited one new beach in Australia every day, it would take 27 years to see them all.
Tasmania has the cleanest air in the world.
An Australian man once tried to sell New Zealand on eBay.
New Zealand has a wide range of accomodation to suit all types of tourists. Some of the hotels which we recommend are :